Two rising featherweights are looking to make an impact within the rankings. Calvin Kattar faces off against Josh Emmett on June 18 from inside the Moody Center in Austin, Tex.
Kattar made his pro debut in 2007. Competing for Combat Zone and EliteXC, Kattar joined the UFC in '17. He is 7-3 with the promotion. In '21, Kattar lost to Max Holloway via unanimous decision that was considered a sparring clinic by Holloway. Kattar rebounded in January by beating Giga Chikadze via unanimous decision.
Emmett turned pro in 2011. Competing for West Coast FC, Emmett joined the UFC in '16. He is 8-2 with the promotion and is on a four-fight win streak. Emmett's last bout was a win over Dan Ige in December.
The Sporting News has a complete guide to UFC Austin, including the fight card, price, betting odds, and more.
When is UFC Austin: Kattar vs. Emmett?
- Date: Saturday, June 18
- Prelims: 4 p.m. ET
- Main card: 7 p.m. ET
- Main event: 10 p.m. ET (approximately)
UFC Austin will take place on Saturday, June 18. The prelims will start at 4 p.m. ET and the main card will begin at 7 p.m. ET. Kattar and Emmett should make their way to the Octagon around 10 p.m. ET, depending on how long the undercard fights last.
How to watch UFC Austin: Kattar vs. Emmett
The prelims and main card for UFC Austin will be available on the ESPN+ streaming service. The main card will also be available on ESPN.
Kattar vs. Emmett price: How much does UFC Austin cost?
You can pay $6.99 for a monthly subscription to ESPN+ or buy an annual subscription for $69.99.
|ESPN+ Monthly Subscription||$6.99/month|
|ESPN+ Annual Subscription||$69.99/year|
|The Disney Bundle w/Hulu Ad-Supported||$13.99/month|
|The Disney Bundle w/Hulu No-Ads||$19.99/month|
Where is UFC Austin: Kattar vs. Emmett?
Calvin Kattar and Josh Emmett will be fighting inside the Moody Center in Austin, Tex. The Moody Center can hold up to 15,000 people.
Calvin Kattar vs. Josh Emmett betting odds
Per the FanDuel Sportsbook, Kattar is the -225 favorite while Emmett is the +188 underdog.
In Canada, per Sports Interaction, Kattar is the -245 favorite while Emmett is the +180 underdog.
Calvin Kattar record and bio
- Nationality: American
- Born: March 26, 1988
- Height: 5-11
- Reach: 72 inches
- Total fights: 28
- Record: 23-5 with 11 wins via knockout
Josh Emmett record and bio
- Nationality: American
- Born: March 4, 1985
- Height: 5-6
- Reach: 70 inches
- Total fights: 19
- Record: 17-2 with 6 wins via knockout
UFC Austin: Kattar vs. Emmett fight card
- Calvin Kattar vs. Josh Emmett; Featherweights
- Donald Cerrone vs. Joe Lauzon; Lightweights
- Kevin Holland vs. Tim Means; Welterweights
- Joaquin Buckley vs. Albert Duraev; Middleweights
- Damir Ismagulov vs. Guram Kutateladze; Lightweights
- Julian Marquez vs. Gregory Rodrigues; Middleweights
- Jasmine Jasudavicius vs. Natalia Silva; Flyweights
- Court McGee vs. Jeremiah Wells; Welterweights
- Maria Oliveira vs. Gloria de Paula; Strawweights
- Eddie Wineland vs. Cody Stamann; Bantamweights
- Phil Hawes vs. Deron Winn; Middleweights
- Roman Dolidze vs. Kyle Daukaus; Middleweights